Our Ontario Liberal Platform is officially out!
Ours is the only bold platform that is fully costed.
The Ford PCs didn't even bother to release a plan. And the NDP didn't respect Ontarians enough to release a costing.
The NDP says they care about community voices, but their platform is silent on ministerial zoning orders (MZOs), cycling infrastructure, the Waterfront East LRT, and transit operating costs.
We need change in Spadina-Fort York to make sure the needs of downtown residents are represented at Queen's Park.
- Build 1.5 million new homes and deliver rent control
- Repeal Bill 124 so healthcare works are paid fairly
- Clear the surgical backlog and set maximum wait times
- Boost pensions by $1,000 for seniors who need it
- Build and repair schools with $10 billion funded by scrapping Highway 413
- Cut transit fares to $1 a ride everywhere in Ontario with $40 monthly metropasses
- Cut Ontario’s carbon pollution in half by 2030 and reach net-zero by 2050
- Achieve a net-zero government by 2030
- and much much more...
Read more about our plan here: ontarioliberal.ca/platform/